To designate Agape as your Kroger charity:
1. go on-line to Kroger.com
2. If you have an account, click on "Sign in" and enter you email address and password.
If you do not have an account you will need to create one by 'clicking on "Register" and filling in the information on the "Create An Account" page. Enter your email address and a password, and a zip code. Then you will identify your favorite Kroger store. You will receive an email which will enable you to click on the link within the body of the email. Then you can log in by clicking on "My Account" using your email address and password.
3. Across the top of the screen you will see several items. Click on "Community" then below it "Community Rewards"
4. Input your Kroger Plus card number and Update or confirm your information:
Organization name: Agape Center Organization
Organization number: 83866
Now, when you use your KrogerPlus Card or your phone number/Identification whenever you make a purchase, a portion of each purchase will be donated to the Agape Center
For those of you enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program, your enrollment to have Kroger donate to Agape based on your purchases expired September 2015. You must renew it as follows:
1. Log into your Kroger account.
2. On the main page, there is a blue ribbon about half-way down the page. One of the blocks on that ribbon says "Account - View your fuel points and more". Click that area of the ribbon.
3. Scroll down to the "Community Rewards" section at the bottom. You will see a button that you can use to renew your giving.
The Agape Center Corporation is organization number 83866.